Project Management To Satisfy FDA Requirements - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Medical Devices Trai)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 07, 2011|
The FDA expects companies to manage projects formally -- to include regulatory requirements, design and/or change control, with consideration of all applicable standards. The EU MDD and their notified bodies are no different.
How can this be done from a project's inception? How can a Project Leader or Project Manager ensure critical elements are not omitted until late in the project when disaster looms? How to minimize scope creep? How to conclude a project "on time" and "within budget"? How to gain management support for the Milestones, Tasks, Timelines?
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Meet key requirements of the CGMPs/ISO with formal project mgmt.
- Why formal Project Management.
- The Three Most Common Tools - Gantt, CPM, PERT.
- How to Compile - Simple Spreadsheet Techniques.
- Work breakdown Structure, Milestones, Tasks.
- Effectiveness -- Determining and Monitoring.
- A Suggested Template.
- One Major, But Often Neglected, Use.
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.