Validation and use of Excel spreadsheets in FDA regulated environments - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (FDA Validation Train)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 09, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 09, 2011|
- FDA expressly regulates spreadsheets.
- FDA inspectors are specifically trained to look for and at spreadsheets.
- Spreadsheet use is widespread throughout most organizations.
- Most organizations lack a clear spreadsheet compliance strategy.
- An unplanned 'emergency' spreadsheet validation proejct could paralyze the organization.
Many companies struggle with spreadsheet compliance. Some are still using invalidated spreadsheets. Many companies lack an understanding of how to satisfy FDA technical validation requirements as applied to spreadsheets. This seminar will describe methods for planning and executing spreadsheet
Who will benefit:
This seminar will give valuable help to FDA regulated Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Diagnostics and Biological manufacturers. The staff members who will benefit include:
- System owners and personnel who create or use spreadsheets in FDA regulated areas
- QA / QC managers, executives and personnel
- IT / IS managers and personnel
- Validation specialists
- Software quality reviewers
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.