Complex Quality Systems - A Food Quality and Food Safety Systems Planning webinar (Food Safety Complian)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 16, 2011|
Any food supply producer or processer aware of changes to the food safety and food quality prevention requirements proposed by the FDA or by customer level buying groups needs to begin the planning and implementation needed to build combined food quality and food safety systems. If your company fits a mid to large sized business definition, you will soon be facing increasingly complex compliance requirements.
The Food and Drug Administration has two parts: Food and Drugs. The FDA group that handles drugs and medical devices has developed a very complex and sophisticated approach to quality and safety that is now being copied into FDA food quality and food safety requirements. The result is a much more advanced approach to preventing food safety and quality problems throughout the entire food supply chain.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of Food safety and food quality planning requirements.
- A system for defining producer and processor inputs, processes and outputs.
- Listing hazards for each input, process and output: Building a spread sheet.
- Developing two system flow diagrams.
- Applying the "zone" control concept to support sanitation and prevent contamination.
- Listing potential food quality process concerns.
- Listing potential food safety process concerns.
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.