US FDA requirements for food contact packaging material compliance - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Food Safety Complian)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jul 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 07, 2011|
Food safety concerns in the supply chain arte driving global requirements for good manufacturing practices (both legal and contractual) in the way packaging material suppliers manufacture and market their products. Packaging suppliers must be ready to address both procedural and material changes in their operations and food processors must know what retailers will require of them in the case of a food safety alert.
In this national climate of heightened awareness of food safety, more FDA inspections of food processing facilities is a certainty. During those inspections, processors are required to provide letters of continuing guarantee regarding the suitability of packaging materials used for their products. Both food processor and packaging material supplier must work together to provide valid letters.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Food processing facility inspections.
- Indirect food additive concept for US FDA compliance.
- Letters of continuing guarantee.
- Plastic, metal, glass, and paper packaging materials and coatings on them.
- Compliance based on composition and quality.
- Compliance based on special regulatory provisions.
- Compliance based on migration models or experimental studies.
- Status of materials with â€œFood Contact Notificationâ€ status.
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.