Legal and Practical guidelines for Dealing with Psychiatric Disabilities at Work (HR Compliance Traini)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 09, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 09, 2011|
This webinar will help HR professionals understand how to navigate the difficult and often murky challenge of dealing with "invisible disabilities." To make matters more confusing, the recent amendments to the A.D.A. have a significant impact on the rights of mentally ill employees as well as the responsibilities of employers.
This practical 60 minute workshop addresses both the legal and psychological issues that often arise, such as confidentiality, fitness for duty evaluations, when and why to drug test, the relationship between conduct problems and mental illness, and how to directly address mental health problems with managers and employees.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- When do conduct problems become mental illness?
- What do you say to a depressed employee?
- What protection do alcoholics and substance abusers have under the A.D.A.?
- How do you handle threats and other disruptive behavior?
- How do you avoid the 5 biggest mistakes managers make in managing mentally ill employees?
- What do you do when an employee talks of suicide?
- How do you handle an employee who comes back from rehab?
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.