Applying Statistical Process Control Effectively - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Quality Management T)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 24, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 24, 2011|
Most companies have failed to achieve the potential benefits from the application of statistical process control due to widespread misunderstanding and misapplication of the methods. When misapplied, great improvements in quality and productivity are not achieved. The consequences of the improper application of SPC include: devastating inefficiencies, poor purchasing decisions, a false sense of reality, and processes controlling human behavior rather than the humans controlling process behavior.
- Understand SPC terminology and basic concepts
- Understand the most common mistakes in applying
- Know the difference between process stability and process capability along with the appropriate methods for identifying both aspects (including an understanding of non-Normal distributions)
- Be able to make immediate improvements in the implementation of SPC in your organization
Who Will Benefit:
The target audience includes anyone with a vested interest in consistently producing quality goods and services.
- Operations / Production Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Process or Manufacturing Engineers or Managers
NOTE: Use This Promocode ( 117660 ) To Get 10% Discount.