Moscow International Congress dedicated to the 110th anniversary of Alexander Romanovich Luriaâ€™s b
Event Date/Time: Sep 20, 2012
End Date/Time: Sep 22, 2012
May 10, 2012
Abstract Submission Date:
May 10, 2012
The year 2012 marks 110 years of the birth of Alexander Luria (1902-1977). To commemorate the life and scientific achievements of this world-renowned psychologist and the founder of the Russian neuropsychology, Moscow Lomonosow State University, in collaboration with the The Burdenko Neurosurgery Institute (where the first Russian neuropsychological laboratory was open) are pleased to announce Moscow International Congress. The Congress will be held in Moscow, from 20 to 22 September, 2012.
During the Congress three conferences are planned:
1. â€œA.R. Luria and the development of the world psychological scienceâ€
2. â€œA.R. Luria and the modern neuropsychologyâ€
These conferences continue the First and the Second (Moscow, 1997, 2002) and the Third (Belgorod, 2007) international Luria memory conferences.
3. â€œBasic and applied aspects of mental recovery after brain injury: a multidisciplinary approachâ€
The new one continues the themes of the First (Moscow, 2008) and the Second (Saint-Petersburg, 2010) international conferences â€œMental recovery after traumatic brain injury: a multidisciplinary approachâ€.
The conferences will include plenary and subject sessions (oral and poster presentations), round table discussions and evening lectures of the leading specialists in psychology, medicine and neuroscience from Russia and other countries. A competition will be organized between the papers of students, postgraduate students (Ph.D. fellows) and young researchers (under 33 years old). The social program is also planned.
Working languages of the conferences are English and Russian. There will be simultaneous translation during the conferences.
You may submit your abstracts or receive some additional information about the Congress, using following links:
1. For conferences â€œA.R. Luria and the development of the world psychological scienceâ€ and â€œA.R. Luria and the modern neuropsychologyâ€: http://lomonosov-msu.ru/eng/event/553/ (registration is open from May 10, 2011 to May 10, 2012)
2. For the conference â€œâ€œBasic and applied aspects of mental recovery after traumatic brain injury: a multidisciplinary approachâ€: http://www.neurosurgery.ru/mr-tbi (registration is open from June 1, 2011 to June 1, 2012)
Participation in any of the three conferences involves automatic participation in the Congress.
1. Length limit â€“ 250 words (output data are not included). References to the grants should be issued in the form of footnote
Please submit your abstracts strictly in accordance with these requirements, otherwise your application will be automatically declined by our electronic system.