International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications (IVAPP 2012) (IVAPP 2012)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 24, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 26, 2012|
|Registration Date: Oct 11, 2011|
Event Date: 24-26 February, 2012
The International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications aims at becoming a major point of contact between researchers, engineers and practitioners in Information Visualization. The conference will be structured along several topics related to Information Visualization.
Papers should address one or more of the listed topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related topics are also allowed.
* Analytical Reasoning
* Biomedical Visualization and Applications
* Databases and Visualization, Visual Data Mining
* Flow Visualization
* GPU-based Visualization
* Graph Visualization
* Hardware for Visualization
* Image/Video Summarization and Visualization
* Information and Scientific Visualization
* Interactive Visual Interfaces for Visualization
* Interface and Interaction Techniques for Visualization
* Internet, Web and Security Visualization
* Interpretation and Evaluation Methods
* Knowledge-assisted Visualization
* Large Data Visualization
* Mathematical Foundations of Interactive Visual Analysis
* Multi-field Visualization
* Parallel Visualization
* Perception and Cognition in Visualization
* Presentation Methods
* Software Visualization
* Spatial Data and Non-Spatial Data Visualization
* Time-varying Visualization
* Uncertainty Visualization
* Usability and Visualization
* Vector/Tensor Field Visualization
* Virtual Environments and Data Visualization
* Visual Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
* Visual Representation and Interaction
* Visualization Applications
* Visualization Taxonomies and Models
* Visualization Algorithms and Technologies
* Visualization Tools and Systems for Simulation and Modeling
* Volume Visualization
IVAPP 2012 will have several invited keynote speakers, who are internationally recognized experts in their areas. Their names are not yet confirmed.
All accepted papers (full, short and posters) will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SciTePress Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in a CCIS Series book.
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, INSPEC, DBLP and EI.
Best paper awards will be distributed during the conference closing session.
Please check the website for further information (http://www.grapp.visigrapp.org/best_paper_awards.asp).
JosÃ© Braz, Polytechnic Institute of SetÃºbal, Portugal
Martin Kraus, Aalborg University, Denmark
Conference date: 24-26 February, 2012
Regular Paper Submission: October 11, 2011
Authors Notification (regular papers): December 2, 2011
Final Regular Paper Submission and Registration: December 15, 2011
Address: Av. D. Manuel I, 27A, 2Âº esq.
2910-595 SetÃºbal - Portugal
Tel.: +351 265 520 184
Fax: +44 203 014 5434