Social Commerce: Driving Results Through the Power of Social Networking
Venue: San Francisco, CA
|Event Date/Time: Jul 26, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 28, 2011|
This conference will bring together the leading brand marketers from Ebay, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Groupon, Hallmark, Dell, Walgreens and many more to discuss how they directly engage their customers through social networks specifically with the goal of driving revenue from these outlets.
Attendees will leave the conference with a much stronger understanding on the hidden value of promoting brands online and establishing trading infrastructure through e-commerce environment to manage online social commerce.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
1. Drive revenue by converting social network elements to social commerce
2. Develop strategies to engage customers with brands
3. Measure the key benefits of social commerce
4. Compare the brandâ€™s value and challenges of social commerce
5. Increase transaction values and maximizing opportunities through social commerce