Oil and Gas Cyber Security Forum
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 21, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 22, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 20, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 01, 2011|
SMi Groupâ€™s inaugural Oil and Gas Cyber Security Forum event will bring together information security professionals from across the world to investigate the unique security challenges that the energy sector faces and methods of constructing effective security strategies.
Attend Oil and Gas Cyber Security Forum and:
- Hear the latest cyber defence recommendations from the Department of Homeland Security
- Recognise and identify the latest threats and forward trends in cyber attacks
- Understand the consequences and damage of a cyber attack
- Discover how Saudi Aramco counter cyber security threats
- Examine the lessons learned from Stuxnet
- Take away and implement SCADA security strategies
- Mitigate the risk of a security attack and ensure the reliability and connectivity of IT infrastructure
Live hacking demonstration!
The conference will host a live hacking demonstration from a leading cyber security hacker. Delegates will witness a live hacking of a SCADA system highlighting the potential security breaches in this eye opening session.
For the full conference programme visit www.smi-online.co.uk/2011cyber-security1.asp