Eliminate the Confusion - Compliance for Anesthesia Services (HealthCare Training)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jul 18, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 18, 2011|
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) a compliance plan will very likely become mandatory as a condition of enrollment in the Medicare or Medicaid program. Whether your group has a formal compliance plan or not, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) believes that health care providers should use internal controls to â€œmore efficiently monitor adherence to applicable statutes, regulations and program requirements.â€ Whether billing and collections is performed â€œin-houseâ€ or through a billing company, it is vital the provider(s) understand what is being billed on their behalf and whether they conform to these expectations.
This webinar will examine compliance requirements and issues specific to your anesthesia services. We will discuss regulations that apply to your anesthesia practice provide tips to ensure documentation requirements are met.
Areas Covered in the Seminar :
- Learn how compliance is associated with - anesthesia and healthcare services.
- Examine and understand specific compliance plan language.
- Discuss how regulations apply to your anesthesia practice.
- Learn how the anesthesia record may be helpful to ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Learn anesthesia-related risk areas.
- Discuss common compliance issues.
- Excel spreadsheet Audit Template
- Simple Internal Audit Form