Common Misconceptions in OSHA Recordkeeping - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (OSHA, Health & Safet)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Aug 26, 2011||End Date/Time: Aug 26, 2011|
OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping compliance is a point of emphasis for OSHA, and the recordkeeping regulations are frequently cited by the Agency.
This OSHA Recordkeeping webinar training will address those topics that are frequently misunderstood and lead to OSHA citations. The presenter has audited hundreds of employersâ€™ OSHA 300 Log recordkeeping practices, has defended OSHA recordkeeping citations, and is a frequent speaker on OSHA recordkeeping. This webinar is a must for employers facing the possibility of an OSHA inspection.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The Scope of Work Relationship â€“ difference between OSHA and Workersâ€™ Compensation definitions.
- The Role of Employee Fault.
- The Meaning of â€œSignificant Aggravationâ€.
- The Effect of Post-Accident Drug Tests.
- The Conflicting Doctor Rule.
- The Nuts and Bolts of Completing the OSHA 300 Log.