FLNG Asia Pacific Summit 2011
Venue: Seoul, Korea
|Event Date/Time: Nov 16, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 17, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 01, 2011|
FLNG Asia Pacific Summit 2011 features case studies on the 2 MTPA FLOATING LNG VESSEL being built by Interoil, Flex LNG and Samsung Heavy Industries. Get first hand updates on the project which will integrate with and augment infrastructure to liquefy natural gas from the onshore Elk and Antelope gas fields in the Gulf Province of Papua New Guinea.
Dedicated case studies, interactive panel discussions, and unlimited networking opportunities mean FLNG Asia Pacific is THE event to provide you the latest insights on FLNG developments from a complete stakeholder base.
Core focus issues addressed at FLNG Asia Pacific Summit 2011 include:
- Updates on the FLNG projects around the globe
- Transferring engineering and technology solutions from FPSO and FRSU projects
- Insights from oil and gas field operators: small scale vs. sarge scale FLNGs, side by side vs tandem loading, commercial viability and redeployability
- Mooring, transferring and offloading technology and processes
- Challenges of the ship suilder â€“ Membrane type vs SPV Type, carbon containment systems, effects of sloshing
- Engineering and design challenges and solutions: FLNG topside design, liquefaction and regasification facilities-achieving operational excellence
- National gas companies â€“ are they ready for FLNG?
- Risk management and financing for FLNGs