World Pharma Innovation Congress 2011
Venue: Jumeirah Carlton Tower
|Event Date/Time: Oct 18, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 20, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 30, 2011|
â€¢ Overcome the innovation deficit through collaboration, open innovation and become part of the new-age innovation ecosystem.
â€¢ Learn from the big pharma R&D executives driving new innovation models to create robust pipelines for the future.
â€¢ Discover how to maximise the human factor to enhance R&D operating efficiency and sustain innovation for future medical needs.
8 key reasons to attend:
1. Hear from governmental and industry association leaders on reshaping R&D practices.
2. Understand the collaborative approaches being adopted to create an industry that is fertile for innovation.
3. Overcome the apprehensions of intellectual property to achieve fruitful collaborations.
4. Understand the benefits of integrating open innovation into ones own business model to achieve profitability.
5. Identify how to initiate and successfully coordinate research alliances.
6. Learn best practices to restructure internally to facilitate innovation in the future.
7. Hear how to decrease pipeline attrition and optimise R&D operating efficiency.
8. Determine the future values of innovations created from todayâ€™s collaborations.
Key speakers include:
â€¢ Jim Carroll, Futurist, Trends & Innovation Expert
â€¢ Richard BergstrÃ¶m, Director General, EFPIA
â€¢ Ruxandra Draghia-Akli, Director of Health Directorate & Directorate-General for Research, EU Commission
â€¢ Andrew Parsons, VP Preclinical Development CEEDD, GSK
â€¢ Peter HÃ¶ngaard Andersen, EVP Head of Research, H. Lundbeck
â€¢ Pascal Touchon, Director Scientific Cooperation & Business Development, Servier
For more information visit the website http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/pharma-innovation/ or email email@example.com
Jumeirah Carlton Tower
On Cadogan Place
Tel: +44 20 7235 1234