E&P Leaders Summit 2011
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 28, 2011|
|Registration Date: Sep 09, 2011|
â€¢ Realise fantastic value for your shareholders
â€¢ Get the most of your existing marginal and mature assets
â€¢ Meet and network with global heads of E&P
8 Reasons to Attend
1. Deliver transformational value to your share holders. Learn how to create ongoing production growth and continual improvement in the cost base.
2. Boost production output over the life-time of your assets. Learn how to implement a strong asset management programme that could extend the life of your reservoir.
3. Improve your drilling execution. Gulf Keystone take a technical look at some of the toughest drilling challenges.
4. Plan field developments to optimize expenditure. Why getting the concept right can make or break a business.
5. Prioritise new E&P opportunities. Valuable case studies from across the globe highlight important new developments in frontier, marginal and mature fields.
6. Monetize your gas resources. Compare best practice in the USA, Asia and Europe.
7. Assess risks at every stage of the E&P cycle. Detailed case studies analyse exploration, technical, operational and political risk.
8. Keep on top of the most important regulatory changes in critical geographies. We cover deep water, fracing, and NOC partnerships in from Europe to Africa and the USA including a technical post-mortem of the Macondo disaster.
Key Speakers Include:
â€¢ Brian F Maxted, President and CEO, Kosmos Energy
â€¢ Hans Kristian Olsen, Managing Director, Nunaoil
â€¢ John Gerstenlauer, Chief Operating Officer, Gulf Keystone Petroleum
â€¢ Chris Faulkner, CEO, Breitling Oil and Gas
â€¢ Tom Reynolds, Deputy CEO, Bridge Energy ASA
For more information please visit http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/eandpleaderssummit/ or email email@example.com