Organic Process Research & Development
Venue: San Francisco
|Event Date/Time: Mar 19, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 21, 2012|
The efficient conversion of a chemical process into a process for manufacture on tonnage scale has always been of importance in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. However, in the current economic and regulatory climate, it has become increasingly vital and challenging to do so efficiently.
At Organic Process Research & Development Conference, you will hear detailed presentations and case studies from top international chemists. Our hand-picked programme of speakers has been put together specifically for an industrial audience. They will discuss the latest issues relating to synthetic route design, development and optimisation in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Unlike other conferences, practically all our speakers are experts from industry, which means the ideas and information you take home will be directly applicable to your own work.
The smaller numbers at our conferences create a more intimate atmosphere. You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to meet and network with speakers and fellow attendees during the reception, sit-down lunches and extended coffee breaks in a relaxed and informal environment. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet todayâ€™s challenges.
How will you benefit from attending?
* Invest in yourself: keeping up to date on current developments and future trends could mean greater job security.
* Learn from a wide range of industrial case studies given by hand-picked industrial speakers.
* Take home relevant ideas and information that are directly applicable to your own work, with the full proceedings in colour and a CD of the talks.
* Save time. Our intensive, commercial-free programme means less time away from work.
* Meet and network with the key people in the industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Who Should Attend?
* Process Research & Development Chemists
* Chemical Engineers in Industry
* Heads of Departments & Team Leaders