The Scale-Up of Chemical Processes
Venue: Lake Maggiore
|Event Date/Time: Jul 09, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 11, 2012|
â€¢ Achieving greater process efficiency, yield and throughput.
â€¢ Eliminating unsafe and non-green processes and materials.
â€¢ Decreasing the costs and number of steps involved.
Since the first conference in 1994, The Scale-Up of Chemical Processes has become the major international forum for the discussion of all these aspects of scale-up and more in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Key speakers will present case studies and examples of some of the pitfalls and problems they encountered and how they overcame them.
With unparalleled networking opportunities, this broad-based conference is the best place to learn about and discuss the latest novel ideas and techniques with the key people in the industry.
Who Should Attend?
â€¢ Process Development & Production Chemists
â€¢ Chemical Engineers in industry
â€¢ Technical Managers
â€¢ Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
How will you benefit from attending?
* Invest in yourself: keeping up to date on current developments and future trends could mean greater job security.
* Learn from a wide range of industrial case studies given by hand-picked industrial speakers.
* Take home relevant ideas and information that are directly applicable to your own work, with the full proceedings in colour and a CD of the talks.
* Save time. Our intensive, commercial-free programme means less time away from work.
* Meet and network with the key people in the industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.