|Event Date/Time: Nov 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 03, 2011|
â€¢ Hedge fund pioneers identify the best new opportunities of 2012
â€¢ Regulatory update and outlook from Europeâ€™s most influential legislators
The Hedge 2011 focus:
â€¢ Re-imagining the future of hedge funds.
â€¢ Regulatory and Government interference.
â€¢ Narrowing the gap on alignment of interests.
â€¢ Profiting from inflation in uncertain times.
â€¢ Outstanding returns in emerging markets.
â€¢ Opportunities in small funds.
â€¢ Hedge fund prospects by strategy and style.
Key speakers include:
1. Rudyard Ekindi, Head of Investment Research, NEST
2. Kathryn Graham, Director, BT Pension Fund
3. Luke Dixon, Portfolio Manager, Universities Superannuation Scheme
4. Bernard Caralp, Global CIO, Rising Tide
5. Fabian Thehos, Investment Manager, Wellcome Trust
6. Paddy Dowdall, Investment Manager, Merseyside Pension Fund
7. Tina Forssgren, COO & Portfolio Manager, Alvine Investments
8. Cameron Chartouni, CIO, Acropolis
For more information visit the website http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/hedge or e-mail email@example.com
Guoman Tower, London
St Katharine's Way
London E1W 1LD
0871 376 9036