Rail Revenue & Customer Management World Europe 2011 (Rail Revenue)
Venue: Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
|Event Date/Time: Nov 08, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2011|
2. Take advantage of new ticketing platforms to reduce costs and increase customer engagement.
3. Understand the potential of customer analytics and business intelligence to increase passenger revenue.
8 Key reasons to attend:
1. Grow railâ€™s market share in the new open access Europe. Learn from SJ, SNCB and Thalys on how operators can compete with airlines and increase passenger numbers
2. Create a customer centric operation with lessons from VIA Rail Canada, TGV Lyria and Abellio and increase revenue with excellent customer
3. Understand, anticipate and influence customer behaviour by maximising your revenue management potential with lessons from East Coast Mainline, JDA, Sqills and ExPretio
4. Take advantage of new ticketing platforms. Understand how Veolia Transdev, TFL, Translink ystems, LTA Singapore and Nokia are lowering costs and increasing customer engagement with NFC mobile ticketing.
5. Unlock railâ€™s commercial potential with an effective distribution strategy with perspectives from VIA Rail Canada, Heathrow Express, NSB and National Rail Enquiries.
6. Maximise revenue from high yield business travellers. Learn from Virgin Trains and the Hogg Robinson Group what business travellers want, what they need and how operators can cultivate loyal high-yield passengers.
7. Take advantage of the intermodality opportunity. Hear from nsHispeed, SNCB, Schiphol Airport and Frankfurt Airport on how to expand network coverage and increase passenger numbers with air-rail cooperation.
8. Learn from global industry leaders. With contributions from CEOs, CCOs and Directors, hear from the decision makers who are shaping the future of commercial rail revenue.
Key speakers include:
â€¢ Jan Forsberg, CEO, SJ
â€¢ Michel Jadot, CEO, SNCB Europe
â€¢ Steve Del Bosco, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, VIA Rail Canada
â€¢ Alain Barbey, CEO, TGV Lyria
â€¢ Beatrice Paques, CCO, Thalys
â€¢ Graham Leech, Executive Director â€“ Commercial, Virgin Trains
For more information please visit the website at: www.terrapinn.com/railrevenue or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Melbournestraat 1, Lijnden 1175 RM, Netherlands
Reservations: Europe Toll-free + 0800-487-6215
Telephone: +31 (0) 20 6580 580 Fax: +31 (0) 20 6580 585