Event Date/Time: Sep 29, 2011
End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2011
Sep 28, 2011
Early Registration Date:
Aug 19, 2011
FP7 Grant Agreement Negotiations are tougher and more stressful than before. Deadlines are strict and partners are sometimes uncooperative. This is only the beginning of FP7 project management. The financial rules and reporting procedures have been modified and audits are playing an increasing role. The FP7 - Financial and Project Management course will help ensure successful implementation of your FP7 projects and will also give added insight into how to successfully handle EC and partner communication.
* Negotiating an FP7 Grant Agreement - hints and typical mistakes. Successful and unsuccessful negotiations. What went wrong?
* Understanding the Grant Agreement - do you really know the Belgian law? Knowing what to expect from the unexpected.
* Consortium Agreement - how do you protect your interests and Intellectual Property Rights?
* Getting started - advance payment, bank guarantees, how to get things right from the beginning. The kick-off meeting...
* Keeping your records - efficient project management systems in practice, eligible and non-eligible costs, cost statements. Upgrading your system for FP7.
* Coordinating a project - how to deal with the difficulties.
* Managing your participation - how to work with the others, and your relationship with the Coordinator.
* Reporting - milestones and deliverables, critical path. Behind schedule? The experts will help you out...
* Project closure and monitoring - getting prepared for EC audits.
* Understanding the new financial rules - what has changed for the next budget period and how you can manage the changes.
* Getting the maximum out of your FP7project - direct and indirect benefits. Making your project go beyond just the deliverables.
* Plenary discussions - project managers, FP evaluators and EC Project Officers will be on hand in order to address all your concerns.