VMware Webcast for Northrop Grumman: Security in the Federal Cloud
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2011||End Date/Time: Jun 30, 2011|
* Reducing the interfaces and the attack profile by supporting OS independence
* Separating and isolating management networks
* Increasing security during deployment
* Restricting access to privileged networks
* Enhancing infrastructure stability and resource availability
Join us on Thursday, June 30th for a complimentary VMware webcast. Attendees of this webcast will learn more about increasing cloud and datacenter security through the use of virtualization, and how to secure virtual infrastructure with VMwareâ€™s vShield suite of products for network, edge and endpoint security.
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.
If you have any questions, or would like more information on how VMware can help your agency, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.