BMJ Masterclass in Stroke
Venue: BMA House
|Event Date/Time: Nov 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 07, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 07, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 26, 2011|
* National priorities for stroke
* Risk factors: hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and atrial fibrillation (AF)
* Case studies in stroke: the practice
* Acute interventions
* Cardiological interventions
* PLUSâ€¦Debate: carotid stent versus carotid surgery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Consultants, specialist trainees, associate specialits, speciality doctors, and staff grades in:
* Geriatric medicine
* Intensive care
* General Medicine
* Accident and emergency medicine
This masterclass will also be of interest to general practitioners, nurses and foundation year doctors with a special interest in stroke.
* Keep up to date with the latest evidence and new advances in stroke
* Get clear, practical guidance on best practice
* Learn from leading experts and get your questions answered
* Share experiences and network with your peers
* Earn required CPD points
To view the full programme and speaker details, please click here: