|Event Date/Time: Nov 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 16, 2012|
- Understand and be able to compare the technical lay-out and capabilities of the different kinds of storage facilities (state-of-the-art technology).
- Be capable of making an assessment of the storage facility that provides the best performance for a specific market demand.
- Know how to analyze costs of storage facilities and develop tariffs for storage services, based on those costs.
- Have an improved insight into the planning constraints and environmental and safety issues related to the implementation of an underground gas storage plant.
- Better understand the positions of various stakeholders (regulators, consumers, transportation companies, storage providers), involved in storage services in liberalized markets.
The UGS training will not only give you the perfect opportunity to visit one of the worldâ€™s largest UGS schemes from close-by, but also to exchange experiences with staff in charge of the daily operations of these facilities.