How to manage an EPA inspection - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Environmental Compli)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jul 29, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 29, 2011|
It is important to understand why the Environmental Protection Agency conducts inspections and the procedures that it follows.
This webinar discusses practical ways to manage an inspection. It describes the steps that a facility must take to prepare for an inspection; what it should do when the inspector shows up; and how to manage the entire process.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Reasons that agencies do inspection.
- Where do the agencies get their authority?
- How to do a mock inspection audit?
- How to communicate problems identified internally?
- How to use agency checklists?
- How to prepare staff for the inspection?
- How to organize documents in preparation for the inspection?
- How to conduct an opening conference with the inspector?
- How to greet the inspector?