A Rational Approach to Developing and Troubleshooting Dissolution Methods for a Variety of Purposes (Laboratory Training)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 14, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2011|
The course will provide ample time for discussing challenges faced by participants and questions.
- Upon completion of this course the learner should be able to:
- Develop a dissolution method for a pharmaceutical dosage form, appropriate to the stage of development, using the target product profile and drug substance solubility data.
- Validate a dissolution method in a manner consistent with the intent of the method.
- Evaluate changes in dissolution profiles and determine probable root causes and potential solutions.
- Understand the basic principles and application of correlating dissolution and in vivo data and setting specifications.
Locate the appropriate regulatory or compendial documents which may be pertinent to the situation under evaluation, including those related to dissolution method development and dissolution instrument qualification.