Beyond Incentives: How to Motivate Employees to Make Lifestyle Changes - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (HR Compliance Traini)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 19, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 19, 2011|
It is one thing to know how to alter oneâ€™s behavior, but it is an entirely different matter to be motivated to do so. It is understood that employee motivation is the key factor in determining the success or failure of worksite wellness programs and their ability to reduce health care costs and increase productivity. Health professionals have developed many behavioral techniques to help employees make lifestyle changes.
Despite these methodologies, the majority of employees are unsuccessful in modifying their behavior long-term.
This webinar will present, in an entertaining and informative manner, the key behavior modification techniques, including the strategic use incentives, that can help initiate and maintain employee motivation to make positive lifestyle changes and become wiser health care consumers.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Rising cost of health care.
- Wise health care consumerism.
- Incentive models â€“ â€œCarrots vs. Sticksâ€.
- Characteristics of companies that motivate employees.
- Creating a culture of health.
- â€œBEMEMâ€ Behavior change model.
- Methods of increasing employee motivation/compliance.