The European Exchanges Summit (exchanges11)
Venue: One Whitehall Place
|Event Date/Time: Oct 17, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 18, 2011|
|Registration Date: Oct 18, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 05, 2011|
Key questions to be addressed at The European Exchanges Summit:
* How are the MiFID Review and EMIR shaping up and what challenges lie ahead?
* The impact of mergers on the changing competitive landscape: will consolidation overcome fragmentation?
* Searching for transparency in a post-MiFID era: can we reconcile 'best execution' to the demands of dark and lit markets?
* New moves in building a consolidated tape: are we any closer to solving the political and financial questions?
* The role of high-frequency trading strategies in the European marketplace: are we too preoccupied with preventing a 'flash crash'?
* Planning for the future of the post-trade sector: how close are we to realising interoperability?
* How can the industry make the most of new opportunities in the expanding derivatives market?