The Future of Private Banking (privatebanking11)
Venue: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 20, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 20, 2011|
|Registration Date: Oct 20, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 20, 2011|
Private banks and wealth managers must also renew efforts to place the needs of the client at the heart of their businesses. By developing the right services and nurturing talented private bankers, the industry can regain client loyalty and trust.
The Future of Private Banking will bring together senior industry speakers and attendees to debate these and other critical issues for the sector.
The Future of Private Banking programme will cover in detail:
* Which business models are most attractive to private clients and why?
* What are the factors driving expansion and location strategies for private banks?
* Providing the right services to the right clients: what are the key factors?
* Excellence in portfolio management: exploring attractive asset classes and allocation strategies
* Winning the war for talent in a global marketplace
What are your peers saying about The Future of Private Banking?
"A very interesting, stimulating event â€“ well structured, organised and highly relevantâ€
Colin Huelin, Managing Director, Abbey International
â€œVery enjoyable and thought provokingâ€
Greg Horton, Managing Director, Fairbairn Private Bank
â€œInformative, good paceâ€
Declan Sheehan, Chief Executive officer, UK & Ireland, HSBC Private Bank
â€œOne of my best PB conferences. Excellent line-up!â€
Andreas Bonschak, Head of Strategy, Private Banking, Erste Group