The Energy Forum (energy11)
Venue: The Bloomsbury Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 19, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 19, 2011|
|Registration Date: Oct 19, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 29, 2011|
Key reasons to attend
* Debate the details of the Electricity Market Reform White Paper
* Understand the latest thinking on market reforms from a range of industry thought leaders
* Hear investors' views on the whether the proposals will be enough to attract capital
* Gain insights into how different technologies will benefit
* Network with senior professionals from across the energy industry
What your peers think about The Energy Forum:
"Very interesting and informative"
Sean Chesman, Business Manager, Doosan Babcock
"Very informative speakers and a well chosen programme which sparked some very interesting debate"
Matthew Bacon, Marketing Coordinator, Locoz Energy Ltd
"Good event. Interesting mix of topics"
Cliff Elwell, Research Fellow, UCLA
"Overall very structured, good content over a broad spread of areas. Ideal forum for people with some knowledge of the market to deepen their understanding"
Mark Henderson, Head of Power & Renewables, Investec Bank
"Informative and entertaining"
Michael Russell, Partner, Accenture
Phil Emsley, Sales Director, Costain (2009)