Affirmative Action and the OFCCP: - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (HR Training)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Aug 11, 2011||End Date/Time: Aug 11, 2011|
You will learn what records to keep, how to deal with internet applicants, what to watch out for, how technology is changing the game, and more in this essential webinar.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- A history in review of affirmative action.
- Legislative and judicial trends.
- The true meaning of affirmative action.
- Key principles of affirmative action program design.
- The difference between diversity and affirmative action.
- OFCCP enforcement mandate.
- Key priorities for OFCCP.
- OFCCP enforcement trends.
- Know how to quickly and easily determine contractor status.
- Understanding of contractor requirements for affirmative action.
- Most common compliance failures.
- Beware of the Inference provision.
- Internet applicant defined.