Hidden Hazards in Writing Employee Handbooks - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (HR Compliance Traini)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Aug 03, 2011||End Date/Time: Aug 03, 2011|
Hidden dangers abound for unsuspecting Employee Manual writers and their organizations.
This webinar will explain hazards such as:
- Why it is important to be careful about telling employees about how your organization values them, and about the â€œfamily atmosphereâ€ in your organization;
- Potential traps like Disciplinary and No Tolerance Policies;
- Not getting proof from your employees that they have, or have read, the Manual;
- Information that you need to communicate to the supervisors so they will not weaken your Employee Manual unintentionally, and put your business at risk;
- Getting too detailed or proscriptive in your Manual.
Attend this training to learn how to troubleshoot your existing manual or craft one that covers all aspects of employment and makes your policies binding on employees.