THE Performance Improvement Conference 2012 (TPIC 2012)
Venue: Sheraton Centre Toronto
|Event Date/Time: Apr 18, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 23, 2012|
|Registration Date: Mar 09, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 16, 2011|
THE Performance Improvement Conference, held by the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI), will be held April 18-23, 2012 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto in Toronto, Canada. Sign up for the 4-day conference which offers 165+ hours of sessions on performance improvement, elearning, business processes, sustainability, instructional design, organizational development, training and more. Pre-conference programs and workshops are also available. Learn new ways to cultivate workplace excellence & enhance profitability! ISPI will celebrate its 50th Anniversary in 2012. Visit www.ispi.org/ac2012 to learn more and register today.
Executives, consultants, managers, instructional designers, and organizational development managers who are committed to the diverse practices of performance improvement make THE Performance Improvement Conference their do-not-miss event of the year. Outcome-minded practitioners at all experience levels who are committed to creating change and organizational efficiencies in companies, academic institutions, and nonprofit organizations, large and small, find this a must-attend conference.
10 Reasons to Attend
- Pick and choose from more than 165 hours worth of educational sessions of the highest caliber and 7 learning tracks specific to your interests, fields, and specialties.
- Gain unparalleled access to the worldâ€™s top trailblazers and thinkers in performance improvement.
- Experienced, seasoned presenters share whatâ€™s new, explain what works, and make learning fun, interactive, and hands-on.
- Find out about the latest research and how you can apply it in your organization today.
- Learn practical strategies, techniques, and job aids proven to get measurable results.
- Connect with other research-minded practitioners and academics to grow your professional network and extend your thinking about performance improvement.
- Share your knowledge and experience with others by participating in facilitator-led small group discussions throughout the conference.
- Delve into the systems-approach to workplace interventions with case studies and real-world applications to improve your organizationâ€™s bottom line.
- Celebrate performance improvement excellence and receive recognition for your own successes at ISPIâ€™s awards program.
- Join an inclusive, progressive group of global business professionals who are committed to the advancement of organizational results through the thoughtful deployment of Human Performance Technology.
Sign up early to take advantage of early bird conference registration rates. The four-day conference is $850 for members and $1,100 for nonmembers, prior to December 16, 2011. Pre-conference sessions are an additional fee. Planning to invest in your career? Join the Society today to take advantage of exclusive member pricing. Register online at www.ispi.org/ac2012 or call 301.587.8570.