9th Annual Global Reserves Summit
Venue: Sheraton Park Lane
|Event Date/Time: Oct 25, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 26, 2011|
Returning for its 9th year, Oil & Gas IQâ€™s Global Reserves Summit delivers a comprehensive overview of the key issues where experts from across the globe can gain unrivalled insights and proven strategies for delivering accurate results.
The summit will explore the latest updates and changes to the fundamental regulatory aspects, presenting case-studies from leading operators who have faced, and overcome, the challenges of maximising their estimates with precision.
Mixing presentations, interactive panel discussions and real-world problem solving sessions led by expert facilitators, the summit will provide you with the very latest information in order to finalise your year-end reporting with confidence.
If you need to effectively manage risk in your reservoir and improve and refine your reserves estimation processes, the 2011 Global Reserves Summit is the reserves event to attend.
Key areas of focus at the 2011 Global Reserves Summit:
- SPE-PRMS updates
- SEC Reserve Reporting Requirements
- IASB - IFRS
- Investor and economic evaluations of reserve reporting
- Difficulties and strategies for effectively dealing with unconventional reserves
- Reducing time whilst increasing quality of estimations
- Technical, real-world case-studies from the leading IOC and NOCs
- Interactive problem solving sessions
For more information call +44(0) 207 368 9300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.globalreservessummit.com/dl