Strategic Planning for Flexible Learning Conference
Venue: Citigate Central
|Event Date/Time: Nov 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 16, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 14, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 09, 2011|
The Strategic Planning for Flexible Learning Conference will feature expert analysis from some of Australia's leading online and blended learning professionals and examine the tertiary education industryâ€™s most pressing issues, including how to: transform institution wide practices into responsive pedagogies; increase participation and engagement; decrease cost outlays; implement high quality open course ware and invest in cost effective system and structural redesign.
Keynote speakers include:
* Professor Jim Barber, Vice-Chancellor, University of New England
* Professor Denise Kirkpatrick, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning, Teaching and Quality), The Open University, UK
* Jenny Dodd, A/g Deputy Chief Executive â€“ Education Services, Canberra Institute of Technology
* Dr Stanley Frielick, Director of Learning and Teaching, Auckland University of Technology, NZ & Vice-President, HERDSA
* Dr Michael Crock, Executive Director, Academic Products and Services, Open Universities Australia
* Dr Peter Whitley, Chief Executive Officer, GippsTAFE
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: www.flexibletertiaryeducation.com
Early bird registrations close Friday 9th September 2011 - SAVE up to $800!