Shared Services for Government, Healthcare & Higher Education (Shared Services Publ)
Venue: Venue to be Confirmed
|Event Date/Time: Nov 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 16, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 15, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 26, 2011|
Given the increasing need to reduce administration costs and increase efficiency, we want to help our attendees and the organizations they represent, create viable solutions. Taking charge of the future before the situation dictates less than desirable solutions be implemented should be a goal of everyone.
THIS CONFERENCE has been developed to allow you to explore a potential future with shared services by providing you an opportunity to visit with others in Government, Health Care, Education and Not-for-Profit sectors who have already embarked on a path towards organizational transformation through shared services, six sigma and automation.
Create a Future of Process Efficiency & Effectiveness By Learning How To:
* Create in your own mind an in depth definition of shared services and identify the processes you may include in your organizations implementation
* Better understand the concepts around shared services and how measurement is used to differentiate shared services from consolidation
* Be able to guide the development a plan to construct a business case
* Understand the key steps your organization should take to prepare for the implementation
* Identify the common mistakes organizations make as they prepare for a shared services implementation and how to take steps to avoid those common pitfalls
* Create a process for analyzing whether or not your organization needs external help to implement shared services and if so, how to select the right team.