newdomains.org - The Munich Conference on new gTLDs (newdomains.org)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 27, 2011|
|Registration Date: Sep 23, 2011|
Conference pass optionsWe are offering the following passes to newdomains.org - The Munich Conference on new TLDs 2011.
- Both conference days
- Conference Dinner
- Get together on pre-conference day
- Attendance conference
- Partner exhibition
- Conference lunch
Premium Conference Pass
- Full Conference pass
- Visit Oktoberfest in one of the VIP beer halls - the legendary "Hippodrom"
- Typical Bavarian Oktoberfest dinner including the famous Mass of beer (1 liter mugs)
The conference is intended for companies and professionals in marketing, law and domain name industry and is not intended for the general public. By default, tax (currently 19%) will be added to your invoice.
* Refunds will be honored until July 15, 2011 but a â‚¬ 50 fee will be withheld from the refunded amount. No refunds will be accepted for cancellations after July 15, 2011. All cancellations must be expressed in writing and sent to united-domains AG before the cancellation deadline. Tickets are transferable to another person.
Full Conference Pass - 699,- Euro
The Full Conference Pass enables you to attend both conference days on the 26th and 27th of September as well as the conference dinner on the 26th. The Full Conference Pass also allows you to attend our Get Together on the 25th, the night before the conference begins.
Included in the Full Conference Pass is participation at the conference, chances to visit sponsors' booths at the conference fair, opportunities to network with sponsors and other applicants, a catered lunch as well as an invitation to the conference dinner.
Premium Conference Pass - 899,- Euro
The Premium Conference Pass allows you to attend both conference days on the 26th and 27th of September as well as the conference dinner on the 26th.
Included is participation at the conference, chances to visit sponsors' booths at the conference fair, opportunities to network with sponsors and other applicants, a catered lunch as well as an invitation to the conference dinner.
Additionally, you are invited to join us on the evening of the 27th at the world-famous Oktoberfest in one of the most well-known tents, the "Hippodrom." Here you'll experience all the sights and sounds of the Oktoberfest celebration; you'll also receive a typical Bavarian Oktoberfest dinner together with a refreshing "Mass" (1 liter mug of beer).
Accommodation costs are not included with any of the above passes.
Please take note of our legal notices: http://www.newdomains.org/legal
- Hotel Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
- Bayerstrasse 12
- DE-80335 MÃ¼nchen