Turning Smartphone Apps into a Marketing Tool (Smartphone Apps Sydn)
Venue: Rydges World Square
|Event Date/Time: Jan 31, 2012||End Date/Time: Jan 31, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jan 29, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 23, 2011|
According to recent statistics, it is highly likely that you own a smartphone and if you do not you will in the next 18 months. It is also highly probable that you use that smartphone to shop and access information on services.
We are reaching a time where it will be unthinkable for most companies and organisations to not have their own smartphone app. In a matter of just a couple of years it has become an integral part of the marketing mix.
But is having an app in line with the company's overall strategy? What information do your customers want? What kind of information would your app provide? How would you measure the ROI of the app? How could you ensure the quality of the
Turning Smartphone Apps into a Marketing Tool
One Day Study Group
31 January 2012
Rydges World Square, Sydney, Australia
This workshop will show you what the marketing benefits of launching a smartphone app are, and what you need to do to ensure that your app is a success.
During the day you will gain:
* An insight into what we mean by 'mobile business' and its impact on business practices
* An understanding of the social dynamics enabled by the mobile environment
* Internal and external use cases for mobile apps in companies
* Thoughts on the integration of mobile apps into key processes and the transformations these can bring to the company
* Views on how to manage the strategic introduction and KPIs of mobile apps