Understanding Freezing, Annealing, Primary and Secondary Drying in the Freeze-Drying Process (Biotech Training)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2011|
- Understanding the thermal properties of a formulated product.
- Understanding how different freezing protocols affect the physical stability of sensitive molecules.
- Understanding when and why an annealing step is needed.
- Understanding and applying the principles to get optimized primary and secondary drying protocols.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Thermal properties of formulated products.
- Theory and practice of freezing protocols.
- Theory and practice of annealing protocols.
- Theory and practice of primary drying protocols.
- Theory and practice of secondary drying protocols.
- Tying the different steps together into a complete lyophilization process.