Risk Management in (FDA) Quality and Manufacturing Areas â€“ Understanding What the Regulators Expec (FDA Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Dec 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 15, 2011|
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Why Risk Management techniques are critical in both development of product and processes and also manufacturing operations and their controls?
- Where these techniques can be used in everyday operations?
- The major elements of the Risk Management process from initiation, through risk assessment and control to implementation, review and communication.
- The methodology for risk identification, quantification and prioritization.
- How Risk Management integrates and become an important element of Continuous improvement and your Quality Management System?
- What the agencies expect from you when you use the techniques?
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all companies that manufacture and develop products in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The employees who will benefit include:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Facility Design and construction