Back-Label Ingredient Statement for Personal Care Cosmetics: What, Why and How to INCI (Medical DeviceTraini)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 30, 2011|
Upon completion of this course, attendees will understand how to prepare and file a request for a monograph of a tradename ingredient and the rationale behind doing so. The course will also emphasize how to use INCI and back labeling as a tool for formulation and understanding the general composition of a commercial product, along with facilitating effective communications with regulatory agencies and your own customers and vendors.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Who is INC.
- How to submit a Tradename application for INC monograph assignment.
- Rules to Personal Care Cosmetic back labeling.
- The symbiotic relationship between DMFs and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Common DMF errors - how to avoid them.
- How to deal with deficiency letters and their origins.
- Effective change control strategies.
- Ramifications of inadequate preparation and/or maintenance and recent enforcement actions and inspectional trends.