Design Control Project Management - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Medical DeviceTraini)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 20, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 20, 2011|
We will discuss three of the most common tools used. "Hit the ground running" with one very simple approach using common Excel- or Word-type PC applications programs will be presented. Learn how regular use of a few simple but powerful tools will virtually eliminate "fire fighting" in a new project.
Attend this training to understand how you can reduce scheduling uncertainty, aid project team communication, prevent incomplete projects when time is running out, decrease+C18 product liability, assist in company-wide cost reduction efforts, with less chance of recalls, and an improved bottom line.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Meet key requirements of the CGMPs/ISO with formal project mgmt.
- Why formal Project Management.
- The Three Most Common Tools - Gantt, CPM, PERT.
- How to Compile - Simple Spreadsheet Techniques.
- Work breakdown Structure, Milestones, Tasks.
- Effectiveness -- Determining and Monitoring.
- A Suggested Template.
- One Major, But Often Neglected, Use.