Improving Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures In the Food Industry - Webinar By ComplianceOnlin (Food Safety Complian)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 27, 2011||End Date/Time: Sep 27, 2011|
Foodborne illness is often traced to improper cleaning and sanitizing of food equipment and the environment. Operators of food facilities develop and implement Sanitation Standard Operating Systems to protect food from contamination. Specifics about the people, equipment, facility, cleaning and sanitizing methods and procedures must be carefully documented. Investigators point to failures of basic sanitation in recent nationwide outbreaks involving peanut butter, potpies and, spinach. Scientific systems such as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) require the operator to control the potential for environmental contamination to avoid failure of the HACCP System.
Attend this Webinar to understand how to develop a sanitation SOP, what are the essential elements and how to prepare it so as to have a fool proof HACCP system.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Development of Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Pre Operation Sanitation.
- Operational Sanitation.
- Verification and Logging Sanitation Procedures.
- Validation of Cleaning and Sanitation.
- Microbial Assessments of Food Environments.
- Assignment and Management of Sanitation personnel.