Workplace Violence: Dealing with Insider Threat and Incidents of Workplace Revenge (HR Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Oct 06, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 06, 2011|
Upon completion of this course the attendee will be able to
- Have an understanding of recent research on perpetrators, motives, targets, frequencies, and methodologies.
- Provide effective proactive guidance to employers in your jurisdiction.
- Identify and understand early warning signs common to perpetrators.
- Understand the difficulties in predicting human behavior.
- Have a better understanding of types of revenge committed by disgruntled persons.
- Develop new investigative tips related to violence prevention.
- Understand the myths and truths about the workplace violence â€œepidemicâ€.
- Better understand effective assessment and intervention processes.
- Have a better understanding of the law enforcement role when dealing with the workplace violence issue thus providing more effective support for the community.