Workforce Planning Compliance, Ensuring your People can Maintain Performance with the Changing Deman (HR Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Nov 15, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2011|
To observe real improvement in performance, organizations need to have the workforce effectively aligned with the strategic and operational outcomes.
An effective workforce planning process is about linking the people to the outcomes. This webinar will provide a systematic approach to identifying the current workforce needs and gaps and the future workforce needs and gaps in relation to the strategic and operational goals of the organization.
We will discuss how you can use workforce planning to achieve the right match in numbers of people required and quality of people required, to maintain organizational flexibility and competitiveness and the HR levers required to support people to be effective and efficient in their roles.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Linking your workforce plan to your organizational strategic plan.
- Developing your implementation plan.
Conducting internal and external environmental scanning.
- Projecting your workforce supply & demand.
- Identifying staffing gaps and surpluses.
- Developing gap closing strategies.
- Evaluating your Workforce Planning process and results.