Estimating Reliability Performance with Accelerated Life Tests (Quality Management T)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Nov 11, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 11, 2011|
Superior reliability performance of your products can significantly improve brand and company reputation and boost customer acceptance. But several challenges still remain - short product development timeframes, inadequate testing timeframe and small sample sizes available for reliability testing.
This webinar will show how Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) methods may be utilized to overcome many of the challenges in standard reliability testing. Attendees will learn to:
Accelerate product testing to reduce costs while minimizing risk
Predict product performance rather than react to potential problems
Ensure adequate product performance prior to launch
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of Accelerated Life Testing.
- Types of Stress Profiles.
- Planning for an Accelerated Life Test (Sample Sizes, Stress Levels, Stress Profiles, etc.).
- Analyzing Accelerated Life Test Data.
- Predicting Product Performance.
- Correlating Accelerated Life Test Results with Actual Reliability Performance.