The International Conference â€œNanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: Tools of success in (ICNBS Egypt 2012)
Venue: not determined yet
Event Date/Time: Mar 01, 2012
End Date/Time: Mar 03, 2012
Oct 31, 2011
Abstract Submission Date:
Oct 15, 2011
Call for Oral and Poster Session Abstracts
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Authors will be notified of the selection results. Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 0.5m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors â€“ denote presenting author with *
A reception to view and discuss posters will be held during the first day of the conference.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
â€¢ Nanotechnology and its applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,â€¦etc) and industry
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
â€¢ Biotechnology and its applications:
17. Stem Cells trails
18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy
21. Water treatment
22. Agriculture and food industry
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences
â€¢ Spectroscopy and its applications:
29. Diagnosis and imaging
30. Cancer therapy
32. Water treatment
34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,â€¦etc)
36. Materials Science
Deadline to send abstracts to email@example.com is 15 October 2011
â€¢ Registration Fees
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
Students â€œAttendanceâ€ 250 L.E. 250 USD
Students â€œPoster presenterâ€ 325 L.E. 325 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff â€œAttendanceâ€ 375L.E. 375 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff â€œPoster Presenterâ€ 425 L.E. 425 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff â€œOral Presenterâ€ 475 L.E. 475 USD
Onsite Registration â€œAttendanceâ€ 600 L.E. 600 USD
â€¢ The registration fees include;
1. Lunches and coffee breaks indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. they donâ€™t support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. For those who would like to publish their full papers in scientific journals will have to pay extra fees that will be send to them by email upon acceptance of their abstracts in the conference if they would like to publish their full scientific papers ( Optional ).
Method of Fees payment:
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Account holder name: ISES Egypt
Account number: 24704
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street - Dokkii
you can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank details during payment so that the fees will be directed to the bank branch listed above so you have to tell the bank employee that you need to direct the fees to the above listed bank : Dokkii branch bank
you will receive from the bank a payment confirmation paper. please scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration and payment.
Registration form will be published later
Registration deadline: 30 October 2011
The registration fees do not support any travelling or accommodation to the attendees.
NNN can try to arrange accommodation in some hotels at the expense of the attendee upon his request so as to try to get you suitable offers