LIMA 11 Air Chiefs Conference (Air Chief Conference)
Venue: Hotel Helang
|Event Date/Time: Dec 07, 2012||End Date/Time: Dec 07, 2012|
With a healthy mix of both military and industry based sessions, this valuable half day conference is exclusively designed to internationalise your overall experience of being present at LIMA â€™11. With the confirmed participation of various Air Force Chiefs from not only the Asia-Pacific region but the rest of the world, as well as SAAB, BAE Systems, Raytheon and Rolls Royce, limited participation slots are available for the industry at the Air Chiefsâ€™ Conference.
As an attendee to the conference, you can expect:
- A Critical and Insightful Strategic Perspective on the South China Sea Dispute by Dr. Ian Storey, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies
- An Engaging and Constructive Dialogue between the Air Force Chiefs via a Panel Discussion on both the South China Sea and Aerial Capabilities Procurement.
- New Cutting-Edge Aerial Technological Perspectives: Witness presentations on the most advanced and cutting-edge aerial platforms by Raytheon, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce and SAAB
- Unprecedented Opportunities for Face Time Networking: At LIMA you will witness business in action. The LIMA '07 exhibition for instance generated business deals totalling more than US$1.6 billion. Engage not only your regional but global markets.
- Network with the Air Force Chiefs from all over the world as well as key decision-makers
- Competitive Intelligence: While your peers and your industry competitors are most likely to be part of this prestigious event, are you prepared to give it a pass?