Future Gas Markets India 2011 (Future Gas Markets)
Venue: New Delhi
|Event Date/Time: Nov 29, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 30, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 11, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 14, 2011|
The Energy Business is pleased to introduce Future Gas Markets India 2011 to be held on 29-30 November in New Delhi, India. This unique solution-centric conference is based on extensive market research into the industry, focusing on the future trends and opportunities and how to effectively capitalise upon these.
Secure your attendance and gain in-depth insights into:
- Open Acreage Licensing Policy: Listen to countries share their experiences of the benefits and challenges around OALP and how they compare to NELP
- Pricing Systems: Explore alternatives to the traditional APM pricing method
- International Partnerships: Leverage strategic partnerships to increase your brand equity and gain a technological edge over your competitors
- Alternative Gas Sources: Quantify the requirements of future gas markets and find solutions in LNG and Shale gas reserves to meet the demand
- Downstream Updates: Track the latest developments in midstream and downstream markets and initiate advances to build a profitable value-chain
This two-day strategic conference will provide in-depth discussions on regulations, technologies, investments, partnerships and much more! With the opportunity to meet senior-decision makers and visionaries from both national and international gas markets, this really is a not-to-be-missed event.
For further information, contact:
Tel: +91 (022) 4046 1466