National Knowledge Sharing Summit on Good Governance (The National Knowled)
Venue: Ravindra Bhavan
|Event Date/Time: Nov 19, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 20, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 10, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 05, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 18, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 18, 2011|
- Transforming governance: choices and challenges.
- Inclusive and sustainable development: Theoretical frame and
- From digital divide to democratic deficit: structural issues and
challenges of change.
- Combating corruption structural arrangements, policy and societal response.
- Public Private Partnership: bridging the governance gap.
- Challenges of good governance - Ideas, innovations and
- Government, Governance and Reforms national and international
- Theoretical constructs of State and Governance
- Public service delivery vis-a -vis Good Governance best practices
- State Democracy, Citizenship, and Governance
- Governance, Polity, inclusiveness and market.
- Transparency, accountability and inclusiveness.
Entitlement, Human Rights and Governance
- Theory of subsidiarity and local government w.r.t 73rd and 74th CAA.
- Role of civil Society in Public Management System
Abstract(s) should not be more than 500 words containing title,
name of author(s), name of the institution(s), Contact No., email of
author/authors and keywords. Abstract should followed by
Introduction, Experimental detail, Observations, Result and
Discussion. The author should indicate their preference for oral or
poster presentation. However the Technical committee reserves the
right to select it as a Poster or Oral presentation as considered to be
best suited. Accepted papers will be published in the book on Good
All communications should be sent to the organising committee
on or before 18th October 2011.
Size of poster should be Â½ mtr x 1 mtr.
Last Date for Submission of the full
length Paper/Short Communication/
Review Paper/ Article/Case Study
(Oral or Poster) : 18th October 2011
Notification of Acceptance : 25th October 2011