Regional Conference on School Librarianship: Directions for the Future of School Libraries
Venue: Bacolod City
|Event Date/Time: Apr 26, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 27, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 31, 2011|
The conference will be held on April 26-27, 2012 at the Bacolod Pavillion Hotel, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. It aims to bring together school librarians in the region to establish and strengthen relationships and support regional cooperation of school librarians.
Papers for this conference should belong to the following subthemes:
- 1. Information literacy/21st century skills
- 2. Reading and the school library
- 3. School library space and place planning
- 4. Innovative projects and services
- 5. Teacher-librarian partnerships
- 6. School libraries/librarians of the future
Interested individuals may submit abstracts (not exceeding 300 words, in word or pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is on October 31, 2011.